Layout

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preemie Crowns by Monsters and Me {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I thought I was imagining things until a new mom told me the staff at her delivery told her they've mostly been seeing 8, 9 and even 10 lb. newborns here in Buffalo this year. We certainly grow them big! Which is wonderful, but also meant the brand spankin' new crowns I'd purchased from Monsters and Me were a wee bit small for my typical newborn. But they're perfect for some of the preemies and smaller babies I get in. 

 Micah was my always-beautiful model in these two crowns. I'll be posting a new casting call soon for babies 3 weeks and younger for the brand new and slightly larger crowns I just received last week in about 2 weeks so keep your eyes peeled!


 Many thanks to Cami for bringing sweet Micah out! Kristina thank you, as always, for sending me such wonderful props that my clients love and help lend a something extra to my work. It's been awesome working  with such a considerate and rad vendor!

No comments: