Layout

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flower Headband by Monsters and Me, on Micah {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Poor, poor Micah is starting out his illustrious modeling career by showing off beautiful, handmade girl's accessories. Kristina at Monsters and Me send me this (and a matching) headband for twin girls I was hoping to photograph. Due to some complications I haven't yet had the pleasure of photographing them and so moved on to finding other newborns that I'd already had a chance to photograph. Darlings Evalynn and Micah were going to model them together for me, since I was looking for twins after all, but E came down with a little fever. I figured one was better than none and decided Micah would look just as cute in a flowered headband as any newborn baby girl. These are a couple of my favorite shots of a great product from a fabulous vendor. 

No comments: