Layout

Monday, September 5, 2011

The J Family {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I met the J family the first time 2 months ago when I shot a picture of 7 grandkids for what must be a very proud Papa. The beautiful matriarch of the family, Jillian, hired me to do a family session and we decided that a beach set was a must. We ended up postponing this session a week due to weather and, though it wasn't much more cooperative when we met up, the family photographed beautifully. Throughout the entire shoot it was rainy and gray, but as soon as we started heading back to our shoes, umbrellas and cars the sun snuck out and we got a peek at some breathtaking light. So it was back to the beach for us for a handful of grand finale shots and sunshine. These are some of my favorite shots. 


 Thank you to  the J family for being such troopers! You did an awesome job and weathered through  the weather (ha ha) with me.

No comments: