Layout

Monday, January 2, 2012

Giving is Awesome Session~ Myndi {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I rang in 2012 with a session right away. I had a fun little family session with Giving is Awesome recipient, Myndi, and family. There was lots of kissing, silly faces and tickling to be had and these are a few of my favorite shots.

 I see Myndi pretty regularly, both as a client and (I'm lucky enough to say) as a friend. She's recently been faced with tough times and  Myndi handles them with grace and dignity. She doesn't ask for anything or feel entitled to anything but what she's earned. As her partner, Will, put it "she's keeping her beliefs and keeps fighting for what she believes in" and "she's always worries about others before herself." I'm all too happy to gift Myndi with a session for family, self and her son Riley. 

 Will, thank you for the nomination and for being such an Awesome rock for Myndi.

No comments: