Layout

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Erin and Tim Tie the Knot {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I photographed Erin and Tim's newborn last June and you could tell just how in love this little family is. When I heard they were getting married in October I couldn't wait for the big day! We did a quick, 15 minute session in studio for their engagement portrait and 2 weeks later they were getting hitched!

 They chose a sweet little gazebo to exchange their vows in, just across the street from the Niagara Falls. The ceremony was performed by her mother as they were surrounded by their large family. Their baby boy was the perfect ringbearer and looked mighty cute in his infant sized tuxedo. 

 After all of they're congratulations and family portraits were finished we crossed the street to do their newlywed portraits in front of the gorgeous Falls. I had some newlywed signs made up with their wedding date and a thank you on the backs and the fun message "I'm his Mrs." and "I'm her Mr." on the front for their announcements and thank you cards. It was cold out but Erin was a beautiful bride to work, even in a strapless gown!

 I covered the first couple of hours of their reception for them, making sure to capture as many details as I could with my second shooter and as many kisses as I could catch (there were more than a handful!). One of my favorite images from the night was of the newlyweds dancing with their beautiful baby boy. The cutting of the cake was a lot of fun and the cake was provided by my good friend at Cake and Dazzle. 

 It was a wonderful wedding and I couldn't be happier for the couple, who is now expecting another baby! These are some of my favorite shots.


 Erin and Tim, thank you so much for having me as part of your wedding day! I can't wait for you to visit home again and do some maternity shots of your beautiful bump!

No comments: