Layout

Friday, January 20, 2012

Amie's Bridal Portrait {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I met Amie when I shot her daughter's 4th birthday portrait and immediately knew I'd love working with her. Just to be up front, I was not Amie's wedding photographer. She came in for a bridal portrait session, with hair and makeup by Samantha K, after we talked about her wedding and I saw the how stylish she was on her big day. I love the traditional wedding gown, whether it's lace, silk or chiffon. Nothing quite grabs me, though, like a dress that's exactly like the woman wearing it. In Amie's case, that was dramatic, a bit punk and very nontraditional. These are a few of my favorite shots.


 Thanks for coming in Amie, I hope you love these as much as I do!

1 comment:

Amie Pisa said...

Thank you again for a wonderful oppurtunity. I do love them and look forward to working with you again! xoxo