Layout

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The B Family {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I first met Beverly almost 2 yrs ago at a mom's group and was so happy to hear from her in November. She explained to me that she needed a family portrait update since her last one had been at least 5 years earlier. Her family met a near-tragedy this Spring when one of her sons fell 40 feet and almost lost him, so it was a very important photograph to her. She now stays home with him and we decided it would be best to shoot the portrait at her home so they wouldn't have to put too much stress on the family with the almost 40 minute round trip. 

 I packed up my studio lighting and equipment for the session and we spent about two hours photographing the family of seven. These are some of my favorite shots.

 Beverly, thank you so much for asking me to photograph your beautiful family for the holiday! I hope your family continues to mend and stay in good health.

No comments: