Layout

Monday, June 13, 2011

The S Family's Candid Session {WNY Portrait Photographer}

Shannons first email to me went a little like this, "... really difficult two year old... can't pose our family... have anti-anxiety meds on hand..." Of course, I'm kidding but I was prepared to work with some Terrible Twos and forewarned that this is one family that you can't just set up and ask to say "Hi" (as opposed to "Cheese").   

 So we planned to shoot in a much more candid style, chose a location the kids could do lots of playing at and subsequently ended up shooting elsewhere due to a S.G.K. run happening. And it was all so worth it because what a gorgeous family. I laughed the entire time at the Terrible Twos and loved watching this family at play. These are some of my favorite shots.










 Thank you Shannon and Gary! It was so nice to meet your family and start my Saturday morning with such nice people.

P.S.- Shannon, I'm so sorry for putting in the wrong name here. The birthday party I shot after your family was hosted by a mommy with the other name.

No comments: