Layout

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Hoy Girls are Tutu Glam {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I am so in love with these beautiful girls. After photographing them a few other times and all the referrals their mama has sent my way, I called up my friend Jessica Anne from Tutu Glam and ordered some custom tutus for them and ordered a beautiful little cake from Toni at Cake & Dazzle. I told their mom Jessica what I had planned and we got together last Friday for my final Tutu Glam session.

 The girls were gorgeous in their tutus and accessories. Because Alyanah recently won an award at school we put together a second outfit for her to "model." These are some of my favorite shots.

 (I have been shooting Tutu Glam sessions to help my friend get her business up and running, providing the images free of charge for her website and promotional material. If you have a product you need photographed, please contact me for details.)























 Thank you so much Jessica for all that you've done and continue to do. Your awesome referrals are so appreciated. Tutu Glam, Thank you for allowing me to photograph your perfect tutus!

No comments: