Layout

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Grace's Tutu Glame and Cake Smash Sessions {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Sweet baby Grace is just too much! I met her and her mom Amy a week before her 1st birthday party for her Tutu Glam session. She was just adorable and very easy to shoot.

 Well. Than we met back up three nights later with her sister Hayleigh for her Cake Smash and it was like a whole other baby had come in her place. Poor Grace was tired and a bit teary-eyed. I think even through the tears beautiful images can be captured so kept shooting. In between her yelling at me and standing in front of Grace I even captured a shot of her surly big sis. Their mom and dad shared with me that those two shots captured the girls perfectly. 

 Grace's mood was boosted when the cake was brought out. Hayleigh stood on the sidelines yelling at her "Don't eat the cake Grace!" while mom encouraged the gooey, delicious mess that followed. These are some of my favorite shots. 












 Thank you Amy and girls. I had a lot of fun shooting Grace and even a few laughs thanks to Hayleigh!

 (The Cake Smash was done as a rush job with a 16x20 storyboard. Many thanks to Paul at PDM Studios for getting the print done with a quickness! Rush jobs are charged a 15% service fee.)

No comments: