Layout

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jaxson, 5 Days Young {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Yesterday I met with baby boy Jaxson and his mommy Kristin in their home for his Newborn Session. Dad Tony came late to the party but we made plenty of time to get some captures with him. We spent close to 5 hrs. together to let the little man do his thing before I did mine. Patience was the name of the game and just as I was discussing rescheduling with his mom he fell asleep on my lap and was a dream from there. She later wrote on my Facebook page "Patience is an EXTREME understatement! You were amazing! You got peed on, he cried hysterically for almost 2 hours, pooped on my husband and then was so tough to pose! But you did it! You totally ROCK!" Which was so nice of her to say! These are some of my favorite shots.











 Thank you little family for being so inviting, I had a lot of fun and think he's just precious!

No comments: