Layout

Monday, December 26, 2011

Sophia and Olivia {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I see Sophia and Olivia every month and it's fun getting to see them change ever so slightly each time. Sophia just becomes more and more beautiful and playful, and adorable Liv has slowly revealed more and more of her happy personality to me. This was the first session where Liv and I hung out a bit one on one because it turns out the trick to her smiles is to hide her mama, Melissa. 

 After the four of us took a walk through the scenic park, Liv and I played on a swing and the slide by ourselves for a few minutes. She wanted to be held so we played up-down and I was able to get her laughing with a few tickles. I'm so excited to finally see a happier side to her!


As always, thanks Melissa for having me capture these amazing times in your girls' lives! See you in about 5 weeks!

No comments: