Layout

Monday, December 12, 2011

An Anniversary Session {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Boy, I'm already behind my 4-5 blog updates a day goal! I gotta stay on track with Blogapalooza! 

 This is Cami and Jim, high school sweethearts. They've been together for a million years and are perfect (seriously, perfect) for one another! They're funny, kind and have a beautiful family that I get to see through my lens rather frequently. I'm fortunate enough to share in their children's growth and so it was even more special that they asked me to photograph an anniversary session for them. We had a mini session at a local Veteran's park one chilly morning and the beautiful and young couple got to have fun and make out a little bit without wrangling their 3 boys. These are some of my favorite shots.

 Thank you Cami and Jim! It is my deepest wish to document many decades of anniversaries for the two of you, I'm so appreciative that I'm your family photographer.

No comments: