Layout

Monday, December 12, 2011

The S Family {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Welcome to Blogapalooza! I took the last two months off since I was way swamped with portrait sessions and wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to enjoy my daughter still. So, since I'm officially on staycation for the next two weeks (after a nice mini vacation last week) it's time to play catch up! I figure I need to post 4 a day, sometimes 5 (!), to get all caught up. 

 To start, I wanted to share this fabulous photographer giveaway with any other's who might read my Blog. Head on over to http://reveriemine.com/christmas-giveaway-day-one and take a look at all of the great prizes. I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty excited to win this great photographer swag!

 And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

 I can't say enough nice things about this gorgeous family below. Jeff and Megan are wonderful people and destined to be the cool parents that all of the neighborhood kids wish their parents were like. I know, because I kind of wish they were my parents. From Jeff's awesome cooking and music industry career to Megan's thrash dance encouraging and music lesson's around Rage Against the Machine, the kids Whit and Ellie can only be destined for a lifetime of awesome. I'm very fortunate to call them my friends and can't wait to watch the kids growing up!

 We met at the beginning of October for this casual family session at my favorite local park. Ellie ate grass, Whit dragged around an entire tree branch and Jeff and Megan made out a little bit. So, all in all it was a successful session! These are some of my favorite shots.


 Megan and Jeff, thank you! A girl couldn't ask for better subjects or friends. 

No comments: