Layout

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Victoria Turned 2!

Vicky's mom Emily asked me about Birthday portraits and grabbing some shots at their family party at Chuck E. Cheese. Since Victoria is also becoming more and more interested in ballerinas Emily also wanted to snag a Tutu Glam shoot for the young Miss. So 10 days ago I headed to the other big mouse's house and photographed her out of town family and the celebration. This morning, I once again packed it up and headed to their home for the portrait session (and to enjoy the birthday party for family and friends) and these are some of my favorite shots!









(new backdrop!)





Thank you, thank you, thank you Emily and family. A very happle doo doo to Ticvoria!

The tutu was made by Tutu Glam as part of our ongoing promotion- purchase a tutu and mini session for only $25.00.

 All Cake Smashes booked by June 1st for your 1 or 2 year old to-be are half-off! Book for any birthday by December 31st.

 My 500 fan giveaway is going on over on the fan page- be sure to check it out!

 Please visit my just launched website for more info on booking, or to just look at some of my favorite works! The Bossy Photographer.

No comments: