Layout

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ella's Cake Smash! {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 This lovely girl, Ella, joined me for her 1st Birthday portraits and cake smash session on Saturday. Mom Erin told me she is having a Baby Minnie themed party so I made a pink, black and white banner to help set the scene and tie her storyboard in with the party. We started with some portraits in her beautiful dresses and a sweet petite romper from Tutu Girls Boutik before bringing on the good stuff. 
 She was such a sweet little girl! At first she didn't want to get dirty with the cake (which I plated on a large silver platter) but eventually got into it. After the session I boxed up the remaining cake for home and got to work on the finished images that night. These are a few of my favorites and the final storyboard included in her package. 






 Thank you so much Erin! And a very happy birthday to Ella!

 Don't forget that cake smashes pre-booked by June 1 are half off!

No comments: