Layout

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Layla Turned 1!

 This portrait was taken 7 months ago of then 6 month old Layla, my friend Char's daughter. How she's grown since!

 I was recently asked to come back and do first birthday portraits and take a couple shots at her birthday party. It was a vast difference in weather so I was asked to shoot in-home and these are a couple of my favorite shots. 



We were able to stop by the party a week later to wish the birthday girl a happy day and watch the cake get cut and served.




I love those big, expressive eyes! There were a lot more pictures, but since no one else has seen them yet I will keep them under wraps!


 Also, I just wanted to remind everyone that portrait sessions now through April 1st aren't just good for preserving memories, but they're good to book because you'll be helping a family in need. Please visit my friends' blog at http://brandiandchris.blogspot.com to follow their journey with their little girl. She was born in October and has had to have a brain tumor removed and will now be facing chemo. $50.00 from each portrait session goes to them and you will have some awesome family portraits to boot.

No comments: