Layout

Monday, February 14, 2011

Maddox

This adorable little fella is Maddox, child born to Mallory and Joe. He took part in my baby marathon over the weekend that I shot for a couple of online vendors. And he's just perfect...


 (He just wanted me to know that he has a very big voice and is not afraid to use it.)




 He was just wonderful to photograph and I hope his parents love these shots and the vendors are 100% satisfied with them. Thank you so much for letting me photograph this adorable child. 

4 comments:

Mallory said...

You are so welcome! he is so handsome, thank you again for taking such great pictures of my little man ♥

Unknown said...

These turned out great!!!! I <3 your eye with the camera.

Very cool.

Natasha Sukup said...

These turned out amazing Mel! Thank you so much for shooting my items. I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm biased, this is the most beautiful baby boy! Maddy squared are going to give Mal and I the hawtest grandkids one day!