Layout

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contest!

I'm hosting a contest on my Facebook Fan Page! All those adorable babies I shot the 12 and 13th are in it and I'd love for you to go vote for your favorite.

You just have to go here and "Like" my page, then go to the February 2011 Contest photo album and leave a comment on the one you like best and want to see win. The winner will receive a framed and matted 8x10 print of the winning image. So easy!

 Also, I wanted to give a major shout out to Natasha at Style Legs and Taylor with Adventures in Yarn for asking me to be their product photographer! These two wonderful ladies provided the leg warmers and hats you've been seeing on portraits from Baby weekend. You can see my work all over their pages and their products are just wonderful! I now own 13 prs of baby leg warmers and Taylor made the most beautiful hat and booties set for me. Thank you so much ladies!


No comments: