Layout

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Aubrey Turns 2! {WNY Portrait Photographer}

Last month I shared this cutie's 2nd birthday Cake Smash with everyone. A week later was her birthday party and I was there to capture the fun for Aubrey and family. To go with her carnival themed Smash, a tutu was made for her in her favorite carnival colors and there were carnival accents all around! She and the rest of the kids had a blast running around and playing with the bean bag toss. She was really into her cake (obviously!) and received many thoughtful gifts. This little girl was surrounded by love. These are some of my favorite shots of Aubrey in action!


 Thank Kym, as always, for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family!

Having a baby? Know someone who is? Make sure they check out this link to win a custom creation from Monsters and Me and a gift certificate from me!https://www.facebook.com/notes/bossy-photographer/bossy-photographer-and-monsters-me-contest/257490947627094

No comments: