Layout

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Angela's Maternity Session {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 There aren't enough nice things I can say about Angela. She is by and far one of my favorite people to work with. Last month she scheduled a mini session to document her beautiful, baby figure and let me go nuts. Because of the pumpkin drought, we ended up driving around like mad women looking for a good pumpkin patch since the usual suspects were shockingly empty. We also stopped at Wagner's Orchard for some country girl shots. What was going to be a half hour session plus driving time turned into 2 hrs. of shooting, almost as much time in driving, lunch and a near arrest (I honestly didn't even notice the enormous Air Base directly in front of me behind the pumpkins until the officer said he knew I wasn't photographing it, right??). It was a simple and sweet session and possibly my new favorite maternity set. I even made a guest book for her baby sprinkle of our favorites with some great pumpkin quotes. These are some of my favorite shots.

 Thank you Angela, I can't wait to meet your beautiful, healthy and loved baby. Remember that to be a good gardener, grow pumpkins.

No comments: