Layout

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nadeen and her Twins


Today I met with Nadeen and her teen twins, Alexis and Nico, in 22 degree weather! We were freezing and I can honestly say I don't think I've ever moved so quick to get a family portrait session done. It was a fun session all the same and this is one beautiful family to photograph!


I met Nadeen through Rory after she checked out her photos from last week's session. She was quick to schedule due to WNY miserable weather and happened to get a bonus day off work so she'd get the photos by Christmas. Even though she was hanging out with me in below freezing temps she was more than gracious and easy to shoot.


This is her 13 year old, Alexis.


And this is Alexis's twin brother, Nico. They were a gorgeous set to photograph and really good sports about it all.


Thanks everyone for hanging out in such cold weather with me and making the temps bearable!

No comments: