Friday, July 15, 2011

The T Family {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 I really love this family. Well, 80% of it. The other 20% I just met. When I arrived for our session, one boy was in a tree, one was splaying with sticks and the last was kicking around the soccer ball. Super mom Amanda was nominated for the Giving is Awesome fun by Jess.

 "I am nominating my girl Amanda. I don't know anyone as strong as her. She is, basically, a single mom raising 3 boys. Her honey works and lives over 500 miles away and they see each other once every 6-8 weeks for a few days. Amanda a.k.a taxi driver, zoo keeper, maid, cook, nurse, dance mom, karate mom, just to name a few other names.... Amanda has even offered to take on another monster child and watch my Abby rather than me putting her back in daycare. She is an awesome friend and a great mom and deserves this session & prints."
So she won an hour session, because she really is amazing and deserved an hour of having someone bossy to direct her kids and give her a break. Here are some of my favorite shots. 

 Thank you Jess for sending in your nomination and Amanda for being an all around amazing woman!

 If you'd like to win a Year of Portraits go check out this post!

No comments: