Layout

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kristin's Maternity Session {WNY Portrait Photographer}

 Kristin is one smokin' hot mama to be! She contacted me last week about doing her maternity session and we met up during Baby Weekend. We'd discusses concepts and worked together to create a pregnant pin up  look for her shoot to compliment her general portraits. What was a great idea became an exciting 2 hours. She had amazing energy and makes being pregnant look super sexy! We shot in some pretty severe wind and she was a trooper the whole time. These are a few of my favorite shots.







 Thanks so much Kristin! I had so much fun and loved photographing you, I can't wait to meet your little man at his newborn session!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Extraordinary! I love the lighting on the one by the fence!

Jess Hoy said...

OMG these are amazing Melissa!!! Kristin you look beautiful!!! Working through that awful wind was well worth it I think!!!

Kristin said...

I'm so happy with these Melissa! I LOVE how soft the one is!! I had so much fun shooting with you!! And I can't wait to do a newborn session! Tony is excited for the signature shot you were telling me about!!! Thanks for everything! Kristin