Layout

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby weekend 2.0- only 2 spots left!

Bbay Weekend is quickly approaching and all spots have been filled but for two on Saturday the 19. If interested leave a comment with how to contact you. Your comment won't be published.

 Some more info about Baby Wkend!



  •  You'll get 20-30 fully edited images of your munchkin in your email within a week to share on facebook and emails and a disk of the full-sized images with private reproduction rights within 3-4 weeks. Also, after every B.W. I will do a contest that lasts about a week, whichever baby picture gets the most votes is printed, matted and framed for the proud parents as a special prize. 
  • The price is $75.00. I know, I know... it sounds like a lot but consider what your portraits mean to you and how much you'll spend going to the Big Chain portrait studio. You get the images and the rights to print as many and as big as you want with no extra charge from me. I don't require a minimum package or purchase ammount and there's no watermark for you to try and Photoshop out when you decide to print more (you know who you are!).
  • Available times left are Sat the 19th at 12:30 and 1:30. After I book those up I will consider adding an extra hour to each day.
  • To reserve a spot a deposit is due. I can't hold spots without it because of the interest in Baby Weekend.

 I can't wait to photograph your beautiful baby!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hi there! Your pictures are fantastic! I was so excited to read about your baby weekend, but then I realized that it was in Niagra Falls area. Are you based around there? I live in NYC and I'm looking for a baby photographer in the area.

Thanks!

Bossy said...

Hi Lily, thanks so much for your enthusiasm! I'm in the Buffalo and Niagara Falls area. If there is enough interest (or you would like to host for your friends) a Baby Weekend, I will be coming down mid-June to do some shooting. If you're interested, please leave me a comment with how to contact you. I'll keep it private. Thanks again!